- July 22, 2020, New paper on ArXiv, with Diego Ortega and Elka Korutcheva,
Roughness and avalanches in an extended Schelling model: an explanation of urban gentrification.
- June 16, 2020, New paper on Phys. Rev. E, with Daniel Villarrubia,
Iván Álvarez Domenech, Silvia Santalla and Pedro
percolation under extreme disorder: From bond percolation to
- May 20, 2020, New paper on Phys. Rev. B, with Sudipto Singha Roy, Silvia Santalla
and Germán Sierra, Entanglement as geometry and flow.
- May 15, 2020, New paper on Phys. Rev. B, with Nadir Samos, Silvia Santalla and
the rainbow state: entanglement on an inhomogeneous spin chain with
- Apr. 28, 2020, New paper on ArXiv, with Begoña Mula and Silvia
Santalla, Casimir forces
on deformed fermionic chains.
- Apr. 14, 2020, New paper on ArXiv, with Gonzalo Martín-Vázquez,
Optimizing the spatial
spread of a quantum walk.
- Apr. 7, 2020, New paper on ArXiv, with Carlos Lajusticia, Silvia
Santalla and Elka
walkers on a deformable medium.
- Mar. 6, 2020, Starting as associate professor.